Welcome to EduCrack!
We do not share any of your information with any third party. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. None of your information including your performance on tests will be shared with any third party.
Some of your performance information may be shown anonymously to other registered users of the site if you are in the topper's list (or similar) of a defined category. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our’s or others’ rights, property, or safety.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username, Registered email and password.
A feature of the site allows a user to access another user's (or friend's) score by entering both the other user's (or friend's) username and registered email. Hence it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not reveal both your username and registered email on the site with anyone else apart from those with whom you are willing to share your performance data. EduCrack does not take any responsibility for the loss in confidentiality of your username and registered email through actions that are out of EduCrack's control.
EduCrack has taken all reasonable precautions to treat Personal Information as confidential with industry standards that it has implemented to protect from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of the Personal Information.
Users are allowed to access the platform, register for the free courses and avail free services available with EduCrack as a guest and without creating an account on the platform or providing any Personal or Sensitive Information. EduCrack takes no responsibility or validates the information provided by the guest, except as otherwise required under any law, regulation or an order of competent authority. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our platform, a User is required to first create an account on our platform. To create an account, a User is required to provide Personal Information as may be required during the time of registration. Other information requested on the registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from EduCrack, is optional. EduCrack may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help EduCrack to customize the platform to deliver personalized information to the User. Without the User's agreement, EduCrack will not share, rent or sell any Personal Information with third parties in any way other than what is disclosed in this Policy. EduCrack may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making enquiries, registered courses, feedback or other purposes for the purpose of rendering services effectively and efficiently.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously but to use any features, you will need to register. If a particular feature requires a fee, then we collect credit card and other payment related information.
We may also collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address along with other data that browsers send when you land on our platform, pages visited, and average time spent on the site.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing EduCrack with your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. EduCrack is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, EduCrack is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
- Any information provided by you under EduCrack’s "create a post" feature, comments, upvotes or otherwise any information that you provide on the Platform is not personal information and shall become part of EduCrack’s published content. EduCrack may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
- Information Collected Automatically
- When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from EduCrack certain third party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by EduCrack or such third party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways
- Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, EduCrack servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, EduCrack will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying the content according to your preferences.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behaviour and improve the overall quality, functionality and interactivity of the Platform.
- Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by EduCrack to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
- Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “EduMeet” feature, becomes published information and EduCrack shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any personal information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
- Please note: We only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the services and user experiences and also to better understand our users' operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
Use of the Collected Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our platform: Technical and navigational information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our Web design and functionality. We continually strive to improve our platform offerings and service based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, promotional information, user research surveys etc.
To protect the security of your Personal information during transmission, we use a combination of firewall barriers, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software for encryption and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect EduCrack accounts and systems from unauthorized access. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Be sure to sign off when finished while using a shared computer. It is important for you to monitor those who have access to your password and to your computer, laptop or any other device through which your account can be accessed.